Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Morning's

We're well into the first cycle of Classical Conversations...week 5 to be exact. I think we're jammin!

I've been really getting us into a routine...which is great. I need a routine just as much if not more than the peeps! At night I lay out their Great Adventure Bible coloring books. I love this lesson we chose because it's easy and colorful. We're Catholics so we haven't been taught to read the bible...so this is as new to me as it is to them. The Great Adventure Bible has some fun stuff and it's introducing us to the bible in a chronological way. So I have that set out so they can get started coloring while I get a quick workout in. I've been keen on these ZWOW workouts. They are super quick and pretty gnarly. You can pick 10 minute workouts or 30 minute workouts....don't let the 10 minutes fool you....I'm sore every day! The cool thing is that they are free and she is continually updating them!




Ok, back to the school bit. So I also grab video's from the library....A.K.A. our second home.  They are either educational, bible based or "good for your soul" based. This week they watched Pollyanna (it took 3 days because they only get about 20 minutes or so in the AM to watch. Sometimes I let them stream A couple episodes of "leave it to Beaver",  though I find Ward a tad irritating and June needs to lose the dress while she mops. So many cool little DVD's to choose from at the library...it's endless!


We don't have a large flag but I popped a hand held one into the planter in the back and we do our pledge and national anthem to the little guy each day....hey, it works....and that's the start to each day!






No comments:

Post a Comment