Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Here we go....

Here is our first post as a classical homeschool fam. Though we are groovin... we've yet to get into a "groove". Still trying to figure out how to make it all happen, look hot and not have my house a wreck. So far all I can say is that the kids ARE learning....working on the hot part and my husband will have to be in charge of the house cleaning for a bit. It will come....I can feel it! We started with Classical conversations this year and so far I am LOVIN' it. What I like more than anything is the group of super moms who have shared all of their idea's (which I am totally using) on their own blogs and Pinterest! How they do it is beyond me....I'm currently putting off making dinner just to post this. We are in week 4 of Cycle 1 and because of the info I've picked off the net I am seeing the light and getting more excited with each passing day. It's all very daunting but if I could scrape a few extra hours in the day I might be able to actually do this! We've been working on plant and animal cells these past few days...here are a few of our lessons.



Today we made a plant cell out of bread and sweets....kids loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment